Sir Thrift-A-Lot ♥


Tuesday, August 6, 2013

eBay Buy: Tank Girl Official Movie Shirt

Ooooh, might not be much appreciation, but Tank Girl is one of my favourite movies. Lori Petty was one of my favourite actresses growing up. She was in one of my all time favourite sitcoms - Lush Life. I think only 4 episodes aired it did so bad. Also enjoyed her in Relax... It`s Just Sex. 

Anyways, 
TANK GIRL.
not Lori. 
Greatest detail or something on set & stuff.. outfits.






I bought a bootlegged shirt from a shop on Queen West that since closed down for like $22 bucks a few years ago & bought another one - bootlegged - that I still have that`s too small from a thrift store. This one looks like it`s in fantastic condish & it`s offish, so rock on. I recently sold a X-Files shirt for $70, so I could afford this $40 shirt just fine.

6 comments:

  1. $70 for an X-Files t-shirt? I know what I will be looking for at the thrifts.

    ~Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! I'm so jealous!! I'm glad you got it, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have luck hunting down vintage shirts but need to do so more often! I love retro Ts and their graphics so I wouldn't mind storing (and wearing!) them until they sell. Tank Girl is such a weird, awesome movie and comic :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Tank Girl! And she is awesome in In The Army Now.
    I wish I didn't hate looking through clothes. $70 for a t-shirt is freaking awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always loved Tank Girl! Great Great movie. Very awesome find!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, you don't still have this, by any chance? :)

    ReplyDelete